Crazy 7™ the object of Crazy 7 is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
About Crazy 7™
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you're betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you're spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin size, not the line bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
To play the game:
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the left of the screen.
- Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button adds another coin to the bet.
- You can also bet by clicking on the corresponding column in the paytable (the leftmost column bets one coin, the middle column bets two and the rightmost column bets three coins). The reels will start to spin automatically.
- Clicking Bet Max increases the number of paylines to the maximum – that is, three lines – and spins the reels automatically.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max or use the paytable ), or click on the arm, to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along the payline), you win according to the paytable.