Pay Pal™allows any business or consumer with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online. Our network builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global, real-time payment solution. We deliver a product ideally suited for small businesses, online merchants, individuals and others currently underserved by traditional payment mechanisms.
The size of our network and widening acceptance of our product have helped us become one of the leading payment network for online auction websites, including eBay. PayPal is also being increasingly used at other e-commerce sites for the sale of goods such as electronics and household items, the sale of services such as web design and travel, and the sale of digital content. Offline businesses, including lawyers, contractors and physicians, have increasingly begun to receive payments online through PayPal. PayPal's service, which lets users send payments for free, can be used from PCs or web-enabled mobile phones.
Ways to pay
- Shop online - Pay quickly and easily at thousands of websites.
- Pay on eBay - Make secure purchases on eBay.
- Send Money - Send money from 190 countries and regions worldwide.
- Pay in your preferred currency - Choose from 24 currencies.
- PayPal services worldwide - Find out what services, languages, and payment options are available in your country or region.
Ways to get paid
- Express Checkout - Lift sales by adding PayPal to your website.
- Website Payments Standard - Accept credit cards quickly and easily.
- Email Payments - Invoice customers through email and get paid quickly.
- eBay Payments - Receive payments right away for your eBay listings.
- Multiple currency payments - Accept payments in 24 currencies worldwide.