Ukash™ is a voucher based payment system with which buyers can make online payments without the need for a bank account or a credit card.
Vouchers can be purchased at thousands of retail outlets around the world.
Getting Ukash is easy and convenient. Ukash is available at over 420,000 outlets worldwide, in over 55 countries. You can get Ukash from shops, petrol stations, kiosks, ATMs and online. Use our store locator to find your nearest outlet.
You simply exchange your cash for a unique 19-digit Ukash code. Don’t worry if you're not sure how much to get. If your Ukash code is more than the value of the purchase you’ll receive any change as a new code to use the next time you shop.
Ukash is safe and can be used immediately for secure payment. Your Ukash code can be used to pay at thousands of websites that accept Ukash. You can also load prepaid cards and eWallets.
- Funds are guaranteed; no chargebacks
- Access to cash-based consumers
- International Ukash vouchers accepted
- Secure & reliable
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Ukash can be purchased at thousands of vendors across South Africa. Enter your postal address in the search bar on the Ukash website to find your closest vendor.
- If you have an AutoPay account with Standard Bank, you can also get Ukash online at UkashOnline.co.za
- If you're an international buyer, please see the Ukash website for more information.