Casino Hold'em ™ gives the player the opportunity to play against the casino. The AA-Bonus added feature, a pair of Aces or higher must be unfolded on the first round of cards to cash out this Bonus.
About Casino Hold'em™
- Payout percentage: The theoretic payout of Casino Hold’em is 97.84%
- Type of casino game: Poker
- Number of hands: 1
- Extra option: AA bonus
Casino Hold’em is played with a deck of 52 cards, so not including the jokers. The sequence of the cards from high to low is: Ace (high or low), King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
Casino Hold’em is played with the following poker hands:
- Royal Flush: 5 consecutive cards from the same suit from 10 to Ace
- Straight Flush: 5 consecutive cards from the same suit
- Four of a Kind: 4 cards with the same value (9, 9, 9, 9)
- Full House: 3 cards of the same value and two cards of the same value (5, 5, 5 and K, K for example)
- Flush: 5 cards from the same suit (5 clubs for example)
- Straight: 5 consecutive cards from different suits
- Three of a Kind: three cards with the same value (K, K, K for example)
- Two Pair
Casino Hold’em Bet limits
At the bottom left of the screen you can see a number of different chips that can be used to place bets. You can choose from 1, 5, and 10 euro chips that can be bet multiple times and can be combined. The minimum bet in Casino Hold’em is 1 euro and the maximum bet is 100 euros.
Pay Table / Win Plan
The pay table of Casino Hold’em can be found on the left of the screen. When you move your mouse over the pay table, it will enlarge.
Casino Hold’em has a number of settings that may be adjusted. You do this by using the three icons at the bottom left of the screen.
The sound can be turned on or off using the speaker icon
The question mark opens the help screen
The wrench icon allows you to adjust a few additional settings:
- Sound Effects
- Fast Play
- Game History (not available in practice games)