Trey Poker™ you play two games in one, Pair-Up and ante/play. This also means you have a double chance at winning. Trey Poker is played with one deck of cards, these are shuffled before each round.
About Trey Poker™
- Payout percentage: The theoretic payout of Trey Poker is 96.63%
- Type of casino game: Poker
- Number of hands: 1
- Extra option: Pair-Up game
Trey Poker is a poker game where you get dealt three cards. The bank also receives three cards, these are compared with yours and the best hand wins. The poker hands are a bit different to the conventional poker hands. We shall explain these below.
You play Trey Poker with the following poker hands:
- Royal Flush: 3 consecutive cards from the same suit from Queen to Ace
- Straight Flush: 3 consecutive cards from the same suit
- Three of a Kind: three cards with the same value (K, K, K for example)
- Flush: 3 cards from the same suit (3 clubs for example)
- Straight: 3 consecutive cards from different suits
- High Card
Trey Poker allows you to bet on Pair-Up. In that case you bet on the chance to get a pair in your hands. You can play this game together with the main game, but you can also choose to only play Pair-Up.
Trey Poker Bet Limits
Trey Poker has three different chips to pick from: 1, 5, and 10 euros. You can play Trey Poker with a maximum of 40 euros per round. The chips can be bet multiple times and can be combined. The minimum amount for which you can play Trey Poker is 1 euro.
Pay Table / Win Plan
Trey Poker has a clear pay table. You can find the pay table by moving your mouse over the min/max sign. You then get the pay table for both the main game and the Pair-Up game.
You can open the settings of Trey Poker by clicking the three icons at the bottom left of the screen.
The sound can be turned on or off using the speaker icon
The question mark opens the help screen
The wrench icon allows you to adjust a few additional settings:
- Sound Effects
- Background Music
- Game History (not available in practice games)