Win-Win Blackjack™ offers a full-featured Blackjack game with an exciting bonus option that can turn a busted hand into a very rich bonus pay.
About Win-Win Blackjack™
Unlike most hedge-style features, the Rescue Bonus™ bet is preserved if the bonus is not triggered. This means, the bonus bet is returned whenever you stand or auto-stand on your blackjack hand(s).
Finally, an exciting Blackjack variation for novice and experience players alike.
- Serious players can enjoy lucrative bonus opportunities without ever being at cross-purposes to main game play.
- Casual players can enjoy more excitement and less disappointment without having to learn any additional play strategies.
- All players can enjoy Rescue Bonus™ benefits such as:
- High hit frequency
- Numerous opportunities where the return to player exceeds 100%
- Bonus pays up to 250 to 1
Win-Win Blackjack™ -- great new features created for blackjack players by blackjack players.
How To Bet
Click on a chip in the lower left corner to select a chip value.
Click on the bet circle in the centre of the table to add the value of the selected chip to the main bet. The Rescue Bonus™ bet circle is activated, allowing you to click and place a Rescue Bonus™ side bet of up to twice the main bet.
The following commands are available during the game:
- DEAL - Click to begin a game. The minimum bet must be placed in order to play.
- DOUBLE BET - Click to double the current main bet (side bet will not be doubled).
- REBET - Click after a game to place the previous bet, including side bets.
- REBET AND DEAL - Click to place the previous bet and begin a new game in one click.
- CLEAR ALL - Click to remove all bets from the table.
In Win-Win Blackjack™, the goal is to beat the dealer's hand. Each hand has a value that is determined by combining the values of its cards. All face cards are worth 10, Aces are worth 1 or 11, and all other cards are worth their face value. If the value of a hand exceeds 21, that hand is a "bust" and automatically loses. Aces are worth 11 unless that would cause the hand to bust.