Deuces Wild™ is a variant of video poker that is extremely popular in both online casinos and land-based gambling ventures. Deuces Wild is relatively easy to play, but it requires a more advanced strategy than Jacks or Better. If you're a newcomer to video poker, we recommend you to learn to play Jacks or Better first.
About Deuces Wild™
But if you're interested to play Deuces Wild video poker, then read this article. We created a great list of Deuces Wild strategy, tips and odds. Learn everything about Deuces Wild and become a winner even today.
Deuces Wild video poker gameplay is the same as the gameplay for any other video poker variant. At the very beginning, you need to adjust the amount of money you wish to invest into a round. You have to remember that if you play with a small amount you'll probably get the chance to play more games than the usual.
After this is decided, the video poker software will give you five cards. Now, you'll get the chance to decide which cards to keep and which cards to discard. You have to use a good deuces wild video poker strategy, so that in the next round, when the casino exchanges your discarded cards with new ones you form a winning combination.
Deuces Wild is different from other video poker types in the matter that a deuce (cards with the value 2) can count as any other cards in the game. This means that you can use a deuce to complete any winning card combination in the game.
Deuces Wild Winning Combinations
- No matter what Deuces Wild video poker strategy you use you always have to remember the winning card combinations available in this game. Check below and try to memorize them as good as you can:
- Royal Flush without deuces - This is a combination of A, K, Q, J, and 10 that are of the same suit.
- Four Deuces - Like its name points out, this is a combination of four deuces plus a random card.
- Wild Royal Flush - This is a Royal Flush, but one that was created using one or multiple deuces.
- Five of a Kind - This is a combination of five cards that have the same value. Deuces can also be used to create this combination.
- Straight Flush - These are five consecutive cards that are of the same type.
- Four of a Kind - A combination of cards, where four cards have the same value.
- Full House - A combination that has three cards of the same value, and two cards also of the same value, but a different value than the first three cards.
- Flush - Five cards that are of the same type. The value or order of these cards doesn't matters.
- Straight - A straight is a combination of five consecutive cards (ex. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). They can be of any type.
- Three of a Kind - A combination of cards that has three cards of the same value. It's the lowest paying combination in Deuces Wild.